Blood Moon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon

Talk about anything you want in here!

More Moderators, LIMITED-TIME ONLY!!!

noah
    noah
    Admin

More Moderators, LIMITED-TIME ONLY!!!  Empty More Moderators, LIMITED-TIME ONLY!!!

Post by noah Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:50 am

Email Bloodmoonchatroom@hotmail.com

For whoever wants to be a moderator, just email me and I'll email you back!  But you need these requirements first:

-You got to be mature

-Follow all of the rules and no illegal stuff

-No abusing moderator powers, like for example,  DO NOT give EVERYONE moderator powers!!  That would ruin the site though, don't actually do it.  Laughing

-Do not false advertise anything like, free moderator or stuff like that, that would make us bad.

-You have to live nearby/locally  (Now this is a optional thing, this is just for moderators who want to meet up with me IRL, you do NOT have to live near me to be a moderator, thats just stupid)

Follow all of these requirements and you can become moderator of this entire site for your entire life  (well not really, but for a REALLY REALLY, long time).

Sign up and make a new account for the Blood Moon chatroom today to explore unlimited possibilities and new experiences!!  Cool
    noah
    noah
    Admin

More Moderators, LIMITED-TIME ONLY!!!  Empty Re: More Moderators, LIMITED-TIME ONLY!!!

Post by noah Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:30 am

My best friend, IRL, hayden AKA hayhope1, is now officially a admin of this site!!  Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am